Become a part of the TITAN TOUCHDOWN CLUB today. Memberships are only $25.00 per person and you will receive several member benefits. Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Gadsden City Titan Touchdown Club t-shirt.
- Group photo for the football program (to be in the photo for the program, you will need to pay your membership fee by July 1st, 2019)
- You will get a sideline pass (for an assigned game) to come on the field for pre-game warm-ups to get an up-close look and a fabulous photo opp.
- Families of 4 or more (IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMEBERS ONLY, Does not include grandparents, aunt, uncle, cousin, etc.) please contact the GCHS Athletic Office for special pricing.
- Your name(s) will be listed on the Titan Touchdown Club page in the football program.
Each year, the Titan Touchdown Club will enjoy participating in social events such as:
- The Annual Football Banquet*
*This event, if you choose to attend, will require purchasing your meal(s) at a discounted price.
- End of the Season Social and other functions for the Titan Touchdown Club.
The Titan Touchdown Club will receive invitations to special events throughout the year.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Most of all, by becoming a part of the Titan Touchdown Club, you will be lending a helping hand to our football program that needs your support. We will be conducting many special events for this upcoming season and could use you as an intricate part of the process as well as helping with our fundraising events. So, sign up today. Your contributions will make a difference.
- An entire family does not have to join. Any “one” individual can sign up for the fun and events.
- Open to the public! You do NOT have to have a player on the team to be a part of all the fun.
- 2019 membership is valid through May 2020. Annual contribution is required if you choose to stay active.
- We may ask for some of you to assist with game day, special events, parking, hospitality, 9th Grade and JV game volunteers, etc.
Please provide your information on the reverse side and do not forget to include your cell number and an email address (these are our primary forms of communication). This also allows us to keep you up-to-date on upcoming events and opportunities as well as on our website. www.gadsdencityathletics.com
You can mail in your registration or come to the front office of the school. If you have any questions, contact the school at 256-543-3614 or call the athletic office at 256-543-4245 and ask for Kelly Robertson or Reagan Lowe.